Version three instruments of Leonardo Console: Leonardo, mini Submersible Pressure Gauge and Compass. Polycarbonate and Desmopan materials.
LEONARDO is the first computer designed, developed and produced 100% in Italy by subsidiary Cressi Elettronica created 4 years ago.
- It is a completely modular, rugged computer with a wide UFDS display, which provides the proverbial ease of navigation and Cressi computer menus.
- It has complete Nitrox management, depth gauge mode, and a reset option.
- The algorithm incorporates RGBM and Deep Stop.
- Menus and navigation system identical to the rest of the Cressi diving computers, with ease of reading, access to information and model parameter modification.
- Easy configuration, navigation through the various menus and access to a large amount of information displayed intuitively.
- “User-Friendly Display System”.
- The information display, screen contrast, proportions and digit size have been carefully chosen for ease of use. All of the information presented is separated by light lines to facilitate reading even in stressful or emergency situations.
- Back-lit display activated by button or when alarm sounds.
- Extended battery life through a combination of systems: battery saver mode when the computer is not used with automatic power-on.
- Power-saving processor and CR2430 battery replaceable by user without tools.
- The interface uses IR to connect to the diving computer and a USB cable for PC connection.
- Software compatible with all versions of Windows and with Mac.
- Gauge calibrated in salt water for maximum precision during typical use.
The mini Submersible Pressure Gauge has a color-coded scale that the divers can read at a glance.
- The instruments face is divided into three different colored zones: the area from 600 PSI (50 BAR) and below is highlighted-in-red with a slide-bar and red stripes.
- If the gauge is used on deeper dives, the red scale extends and fades to 1,300 PSI (100 BAR), this provides for added reserve air indication required at greater depths.
- From 600 PSI (50 BAR) to approximately 3,000 PSI (200 BAR) is green and from 3,000 PSI (200 BAR) to end of the scale is blue.
- The front glass lens is made to act as a pressure relief valve. In the event of a sudden increase in pressure inside the instrument, the glass rises slightly, allowing the excess pressure to escape.
The COMPASS bezel has Compass Headings in 30°. Numbered increments and indicator marks for every 10°. The bezel has twin heading indicators for alignment of compass course and a lubber line across the compass face. Compass case is manufactured from a scratch resistant polycarbonate for strength and durability.
The instruments are housed in a small, modern shaped console boot, made from polycarbonate and Desmopan, (a thermoplastic polyurethane) two materials that guarantee protection from shocks, scratches and which, at the same time, is very lightweight.
The pressure gauge housing is durable chrome plated brass.
The gauge boot has an attachment point for a clip or lanyard. The pressure gauge is equipped with a 7/16" threaded high-pressure hose.